ebook epub Cleaning the Gold î learntopark.co.za Download

  • Paperback
  • 75
  • Cleaning the Gold
  • Karin Slaughter
  • English
  • 03 January 2020
  • null

Karin Slaughter ✓ 2 Read

Characters Cleaning the Gold Summary Ú Cleaning the Gold 102 Karin Slaughter ✓ 2 Read GerritsenA writer of extraordinary talents Kathy ReichsPraise for Lee Child These books are absolutely addictive George R R MartinGreat pace drama language James PattersonJack Reacher is todays James Bond Ken FollettNothing makes for a great weekend uite like uality time with Jack Lisa GardnerThe coolest continuing series character Stephen KingI always seize the latest Lee Child with pleasure Philip PullmanI pick up Jack Reacher when Im in the mood for someone big to solve my problems Patricia Cornwell. I am a huge Lee Child Jack Reacher fan I have read all his books multiple times This novella was hugely disappointing and here is why 1 Only 71% of the purchased book is on topic The remaining 29% is a shameless plug for Karin Slaughter s next novel They should refund those 29% if not read on 2 It is not until 23% of the overall book including the plug that Reacher enters the picture That s 23 71 32% so a third roughly into the book before he actually appears at all in the book But it gets worse 3 Reacher alone is in 8% of the actual book That is 008 071 57% of the entire book pages 4 Reacher and Will together are portrayed 32% of the actual book so 032 071 23% of the entire book 5 This in all of your entire purchase Reacher is portrayed in roughly 29% of the book The rest 71% is all Karen Slaughter and her characters in the book you already purchased plus a plug for her next novel 6 You would expect in a book of this type that some is principally one character some the other but mainly both Well that is absolutely not so on this instance This strongly comes across as Child helping Slaughter through the use of his name and his protagonist s name That is not cool 7 There are multiple grammatical errors You would think authors of this caliber would have competent editors I once brought up the who vs whom problems found in Nelson DeMille s books to the author himself He explained them away as collouial speech That is a lame excuse Get it right without exception There is no excuse really so man up you can afford it This book even has a run on sentence and there is absolutely no excuse for thatFinally the book is a decent read with a very anticlimactic ending Note I wrote this all on a cell phone upset about the percentages and other content issues So if I misspelled or otherwise made grammatical errors I at least have a valid excuse Unlike these authors I neither have editors on staff nor do I need any My thumbs are often just to big for my keyboardBest regardsAlex B PhD

Characters Cleaning the Gold

Cleaning the Gold

Characters Cleaning the Gold Summary Ú Cleaning the Gold 102 Karin Slaughter ✓ 2 Read Hat neither the special agent nor the ex military cop could have anticipated And the only option is for Jack Reacher and Will Trent to team up and play nicely If they canPraise for Karin Slaughter Id follow her anywhere Gillian FlynnA great writer at the peak of her powers Peter JamesHer characters plot and pacing are unrivalled Michael ConnellyBig dark rich satisfying and bloody Stuart MacBrideFiction doesnt get any better than this Jeffery DeaverOne of the boldest thriller writers working today Tess. I ve not read any of Lee Child s books though my mother adores the Jack Reacher series but I really enjoyed this Karin Slaughter is one of my all time favourite crime thriller authors she s up there at number 2 just under Patricia CornwellMan I didn t know what to expect with this short story but it was fantastic Full of rather unbelievable drama and tension I m still not 100% what it was all about but it was a great journey And I m sure I m not the only one but wasn t this story left on a little bit of a cliffhanger Oh how I want of Will Trent and Jack Reacher together They seemed to mesh well together communicate on the same level and have the same vigorous mindsets Though they both have vastly different personalitiesThis was amazingly written with flourishing penmanship from both authors and I felt I could see myself as a fly following the characters around I could envision everything around the characters each new setting took root in my brainI wish it was a little longer but at the same time it was a good little read Fantastic from two very talented writers

Characters ↠ PDF, DOC, TXT, eBook or Kindle ePUB free ✓ Karin Slaughter

Characters Cleaning the Gold Summary Ú Cleaning the Gold 102 Karin Slaughter ✓ 2 Read Get ready for a turbo charged short read pages from two of the worlds biggest thriller writersJack Reacher andWill TrentTwice the actionTwice the dramaDouble the troubleWill Trent is undercover at Fort Knox His assignment to investigate a twenty two year old murderHis suspects name Jack ReacherJack Reacher is in Fort Knox on his own mission to bring down a dangerous criminal ring operating at the heart of Americas militaryExcept now Will Trent is on the sceneBut theres a bigger conspiracy at play one t. A waste of time to read this silly nonsense that perverts the character of Will Trent into a Troglydite violent buffoon What a travesty of sincerety playing the reader for suckers by a ball of dung that s a satire of itself insulting the reader in every paragraph There s no development just blatant abuse laughing at the reader all along for being an idiot to read this tripe It s a gratuitous slam of the military and law enforcement for its own sake What drivel These two appear to be seeing just how much they can get away with by punching the reader in the brain to induce unconsciousness Save your money These two are cleaning out your pocket Le Petit Farfelu présente l'Alsace : Le guide du néophyte en alsatique every paragraph There s no development just blatant abuse laughing at the reader all along for being an idiot to read this tripe It s a gratuitous slam of the military and law Patrimoine minier d'Alsace. : Le bassin potassique haut-rhinois, Haut-Rhin enforcement for its own sake What drivel These two appear to be seeing just how much they can get away with by punching the reader in the brain to induce unconsciousness Save your money These two are cleaning out your pocket